How does it work?
Book a Session with our Individual Franchise Team to understand the opportunity and areas of your expertise.
Start your Franchise journey by attending training sessions and gaining the required knowledge.
Connect with your community and build your network of clients with the help of our marketing & communications support.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of taking the Franchise?
Taking the MRF franchise can have several benefits for people who are looking to support the community and earn at the same time. Some of the benefits of taking a franchise include:
- Established brand: The Mind Research Foundation Franchise comes with an established brand and reputation, which can help to attract customers and build trust in the community.
- Proven business model: Franchises have a proven business model that has been successful in other locations. This can help to reduce the risk of failure associated with starting a new business from scratch.
- Training and support: The Mind Research Foundation provides training and ongoing support to franchisees, including assistance with marketing, and operations. This helps you to get up to speed quickly and avoid common mistakes.
- Economies of scale: Franchises can benefit from economies of scale, such as case studies, knowledge database and shared marketing costs, which can help to reduce costs and improve profitability.
- Reduced marketing costs: Franchisees may benefit from national or regional marketing campaigns that are funded The Mind Research Foundation, which can help to increase brand awareness and drive customer traffic.
- Support network: Franchisees can benefit from being part of a larger network of franchisees who can share best practices, provide support, and offer advice.
What is the total cost of the franchise? This includes the initial investment, ongoing fees, and any other costs associated with operating the franchise.
The enrolment cost for an Individual Franchise is INR 3,000, future costs may vary based on the requirement of training and supervision. A Brand Royalty fees of 5% is charged by The Mind Research Foundation on a monthly basis. There are no costs for shared Marketing, area specific marketing fees may be charged on a lead/ conversion basis.
How much earnings should I expect?
On an average an Individual Franchisee can earn INR 30,000 to INR 60,000 per month depending upon the community, area, social networking and knowledge.
What kind of support and training will be provided? Ask about the initial training provided, as well as ongoing support and training.
Ongoing support is provided in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Training and Development
- Client and Lead Referrals
- Awareness Programs
- Case Discussions
- Online Case Management System
- Location specific tie ups and support
Ask a question.