The Young Psychologist Programme allows students to understand real life applications in the field of Psychology. Learn from top psychologists as they guide you through a series of interactive sessions.
An Interactive class:
You will be guided by leading psychologists who will help you participate in a variety of interactive activities such as:
– Conducting a live initial assessment and suggesting the most suitable treatment as part of Clinical Psychology
– Conducting an in-depth risk assessment of a criminal and developing an effective treatment plan as part of Forensic Psychology
– Researching the psychological development of children and carrying out assessments with the assistance of a top educational psychologist as part of Educational Psychology.
– Receive training on how to achieve career goals with an action plan to enter the field and start their career.
– Experts will coach them on various aspects such as making various choices, selecting universities and degrees, taking part in extra-curricular activities, gaining work experience, and mastering application and interview techniques.
A Session with Leading Psychologists:
– Listen to accomplished psychologists and get answers to your most pressing questions
– Psychologists with diverse backgrounds such as Clinical, Forensic, Educational and more
Enhance Your Career Prospects:
– Participation indicates that you have acquired crucial skills such as communication, empathy, and teamwork.
– After completing the program, take the online assessment and receive a personalized certificate that you can include in your job applications.